Rooster Exteriors is Committed to CARE - The Center For The Advancement Of Roofing Excellence
CARE is a not-for-profit roofing educational organization:
Founded in 1999 by GAF Materials Corporation, Building Materials Corporation Of America, and sponsored by The INDY Racing League
CARE offers professional, non-biased educational programs to the roofing industry.
Over 20,000 professionals in the USA, Canada & Mexico have attended CARE courses!
Roofing is a Problematic Industry
- Roofing is consistently a top complaint category to the Better Business Bureau.
- Architects estimate that 50-75% of their litigation comes from roofing.
- Thousands of dollars are wasted in roofing annually.
- In an NRCA study, "Roofer" was listed #248 out of 250 desirable occupations.
- There is limited training available for roofing professionals
1) Non- Biased Content
CARE is not biased toward any single roofing technology.
All roof systems have strengths and weaknesses.
Courses focus on the information needed to make the right choices for individual owners, buildings, and budgets.
Avoiding Common Mistakes
CARE courses focus first on how to avoid the most common mistakes made in roofing and roofing systems.
3) Not just "What" but "Why"
Traditional training follows a "Do This" approachnever
telling the student "Why" one way is better than another.
CARE courses always use the "What and Why" method of education for superior results and full understanding.